Candy your kids WANT in their basket!
We know that candy is bad for kids…well, for most adults too. But let’s be honest about why we don’t really want to fill our Easter baskets with marshmallows, chocolate, jelly beans, and the nougats, caramel and whatever the mystery creme is inside a Cadbury egg. THE SUGAR HIGH. Whoever said it was a myth sure didn’t come to my house when we left the Halloween loot unsupervised for half an hour.
Here’s some fun, non cavity-causing, sweet treats for your kid’s basket:
1. Japanese erasers. Brought to you by the masters of “cute”
2. Scented stickers. Sniffing won’t give you empty calories.
3. Chocolate Fix. It’s Brain Candy.
4. Candyland. It’s a very tasty place.
5. Gummy bear swim goggles. Need I say more?
What are your favorite non-candy basket stuffers?